INTENT: The Arkansas Minutemen supports and defends the idea that We the People are the true sovereign rulers of the United States of America. We are bound by law to uphold the ideas set forth in the U.S Constitution, without preference or affiliation to any Political Party, Race, Ethnicity, or Religion. Participation with the Minutemen is strictly voluntary and potentially dangerous.
1.All local, state, and federal laws will be adhered to by the letter of the law. if any member breaks the law, he/she will be turned over to law enforcement and banned from entry in the Arkansas Minutemen. We recognize all federal laws requiring licensing and authority pertaining to firearms.
2.WE ARE NOT A STANDING ARMY we have NO military command objectives and no legal authority to pursue them. We provide support to local authorities
3. The Arkansas Minute Men provides a volunteer safety service that can include Auxiliary community policing, emergency response to natural disasters, firefighting, search and rescue, education and training, and providing for the common defense.
4. We WILL NOT, by any variation of, no matter how subtle, allow any form of racism among ranks.
5. We do Not support any political party. Our members are encouraged to follow and vote any form of our constitutionally recognized political parties.
6. The Arkansas Minutemen is Strictly Voluntary. Any man or woman can come and go at their leisure. However, while members are actively working on an Arkansas Minutemen Sanctioned Events. they are strongly encouraged to follow directions from the officers appointed over them.
7. All people have the right to self defense.
8. At no time will Minutemen taunt, provoke, or instigate violence.
9. All efforts will be made to remain calm and separate yourself from confrontation.
10. All efforts will be made to DE-escalate individual hostile situations.
Anyone directly violating any by law will be removed immediately without the possibility of re-entry.